Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

New House


Ben and I decided to look at houses in June and see what we could find. There was a couple in our ward who had been in their house for the past 20 years. I was actually friends with their daughter who is also in the ward. They contacted us and asked if we wanted to take a look at their house. We went over the next day and bought it. After only looking for two weeks we found what we were looking for. These are pictures of the inside. These are not our things in the pictures, just to let you know! We closed while I was gone in Moses Lake and for the second time Ben moved us. HA! My friends kept asking me my secret on how I kept getting out moving. I told them to be a pain in the butt enough that the husband just found it easier to move us himself.  When we came back to California we came home to a new house. 










1 comment:

becky ward said...

cute place! looks so roomy. congrats!