About a month ago we drove up to Frazier Park to have a picnic. Before we left the kids got the idea to take my newspaper basket, empty it, and fill it with all sorts of goodies. They went through the fridge and packed strawberries, jam, eggs, among other things. They reminded me of Yogi Bear when they would say "We go on a pic-in-ick Mommy? With the pic-in-ick basket? Pretty stinking cute. We started out and stopped to get Popeye's Chicken (yuuuummm) and drinks. Emma loves Sprite, so we got her some. The weather was great, and there was a little pond with ducks. The kids loved it. I was not happy when I discovered there were geese. When I was a child they would chase me when I visited my grandparents. They approached the table when I was there by myself. I quickly packed up and ran! It was a great little trip.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Pic-in-ick Time
About a month ago we drove up to Frazier Park to have a picnic. Before we left the kids got the idea to take my newspaper basket, empty it, and fill it with all sorts of goodies. They went through the fridge and packed strawberries, jam, eggs, among other things. They reminded me of Yogi Bear when they would say "We go on a pic-in-ick Mommy? With the pic-in-ick basket? Pretty stinking cute. We started out and stopped to get Popeye's Chicken (yuuuummm) and drinks. Emma loves Sprite, so we got her some. The weather was great, and there was a little pond with ducks. The kids loved it. I was not happy when I discovered there were geese. When I was a child they would chase me when I visited my grandparents. They approached the table when I was there by myself. I quickly packed up and ran! It was a great little trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i love pic-in-icks! (:
Post a Comment