Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hero Pictures and Emmaisms





I can just hear the Batman theme song in my head now...duh-nah-nuh-nah-AUSTIN! I want to get some good pictures of before the transplant. We will be admitted tomorrow morning, what a blessing to have this opportunity.

Emma has some cute things she has been saying lately:

Ben: What is your doggies name?
Emma: Hmmmm...
Ben: Isn't it Ruff Ruff?
Emma: No Daddy it's Ruff Ruff Jones!

Mommy: Mommy Jones. Daddy: Daddy Jones

Emma: What's that?
Cortney: A scarecrow!
Emma: No, no, no! It's a nicecrow!!!

Emma:
Bruddie you're cute! You're cute! Okay?
Say cheese! CLICK! (she actually says click while she takes the picture with her cell phone).

She could be saying something like "Daddy is at work" and then I tell her "Actually, he is on his way home right now" then she will say "OH YEAH (a real emphasis on this phrase)...he is on his way home" then she will giggle, almost like she is laughing at her self for not saying that in the first place. Very funny.

Emma loves all things tiny, and insists that she is "Baby Emma", and she is tiny. She says that she always wants to be tiny, and gets mad when we do not give her the smallest portion, or call her a big girl. She says "No! I tiny!". Ha!

We have a great Young Woman in the ward that has been my Mommies helper for the past couple of months. She comes over two days a week and helps with anything. I really love our Amanda! We all do. *Sniff* We are going to miss you Mandas! (That is what the kids call her) We are so grateful to her, she has been a great help.

No comments: