Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, November 23, 2009

Seaworld



















Ben's parent's came down to visit and we went to Seaworld on Halloween! So much fun!

I have also been dabbling in hair accessories making for Emma. The results have been mixed but here is a really cute pic of her. For all of our friends that will be in Moses Lake anytime during the holidays please let us know we will be there a couple of weeks and would love to visit. Best Turkey Day wishes for everyone!




3 comments:

Christine said...

Love the hair piece! How did you make that? I've been looking everywhere for something for Olivia and haven't had much luck. My craft skills are limited so I'm not sure how to make a head band. Wish we could see you over the holidays, but I don't think the pass will be too friendly. And now that the wedding is off, I just don't know. :( I'm hoping we can make it over there though.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Ok, let me know when you will be in town. we were sad we missed you last time!!

Justin and Stephanie said...

What a fun little visit. I can't wait to see little Austin and Emma. They are looking more and more alike. You take the cutest pictures!! I love you!