Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Long Time





































































































Haven't posted in a while so thought that I would throw up some pics. We have been busy. Emma just truned one this week and she is now walking. She is getting so big! Ben is a ref for the Parks and Req Men's League. He loves it (most of the time). Austin is now two and is starting to talk more and more, learing his colors as well as how to be nice to his little sister. I have lost almost 20 lbs since I have been actively trying to loose it. It feels great! Now I can fit into the same size I wore before I was married. Hope all is well with everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Many congrats to you Cortney for great success!! I can't wait until I see you again!

I can't believe how big Ben is and Emma walking holy smokes...(still waiting on Tyler to discover his mobile freedom) but she is beautiful! Happy birthday to those kiddos.

And I am so praying for Ben to get a job out here and then we can PLAY!!

Giles Fam said...

Cortney! You look so beautiful! You have to tell me what you've been doing to lose your weight.

And you guys have the cutest little family. Both your kids are ADORABLE!

The Graham Family! said...

Your little family is SO cute! You have two beautiful kids! When I saw you in the pics I was thinkin.. WOW.. she looks SO great! Congrats on your success... I have been doing the same thing (Still have a LONG ways to go.. But i'm doing it).. so I feel your pain.. but it is SO worth it! So happy for you!