We really enjoyed doing so much this weekend. We went to the pumpkin patch, which was kind of hard since Austin wanted to run the whole time (and did). But we found an awesome pumpkin which we will be carving for FHE. We then went to a harvest festival and payed fun games and ate junk food.
We also had our ward boundaries change. That was really interesting to see how the ward had to first be officially disbanded. I knew that we were going to find out the re-organized boundaries in a matter of minutes but for just a split second I felt a sense of anxiety! I could only imagine not having a ward that was MY ward. I could only imagine feeling a little lost. I am grateful for wards, and that we are assigned to go to only one and not have to decide which to go to. I think that it helps us concentrate on the important things and grow in many aspects by working with what we have been given. This way we go to Sunday school to feel the Spirit not because there is a flashy teacher, or make friends with others instead of only going to church with thoes we already know.
Has anyone out there made a book from your blog? I am trying to find out more about it. Thanks!

6 comments:
Cute fall festivities and fun pumpkin pictures. I love your kids...and becky ward has made her blog into a book using Blurb.com
wow! austin looks so grown up in these pictures. what a big boy! our ward was just slit a few weeks ago too. it is a strange feeling.
and...i love making books out of my blog. i just finished my third on a month ago. go to blurb.com. the books are awesome quality and they make it really easy to do.
Your kids are just so adorable! Glad you had fun at the pumpkin patch.
I love the pictures. Such a cute family picture up at the top. Your children look adorable.
Absolutely adorable pictures! I appreciate the color coordination of the family outfits. The pictures are so much fun. I can't wait until the kids get to hang out at Christmas time. When you find out about the Blog Books, you will have to let me know about it!
You have the cutest baseball player and cheerleader! That is awesome you got to see shaun on tv, he was so crazy!
Post a Comment