Ben and I are now an Aunt and an Uncle! Ben's sister Stephanie had a baby boy, so I wanted to sew some burp cloths for him. We are so excited to have little Clayton join our family! Thanks for adding to the family Justin and Stephanie! Austin just loves the sewing machine and will sit on my lap and stare in amazement while I sew away. It is really quite funny because that is not the only thing that I do that interests him. He loves make-up, lotion, combing his hair and brushing his teeth. He also likes shaving his face just like Daddy. He loves to imitate everything we do so he keeps us on our toes. I thought these pictures were fun, he is growing up way too fast!

3 comments:
You sure do have an adorable son. Emma is equally adorable, she is still too little to be so funny. Mom shares lots of funny Austin stories with us. Thanks for calling. I love being able to talk to you. I really appreciate you encouragement and advice. I love the new background. We love you!!
What a great moment! Little Austin can sew!! You look great Cortney and what a thoughtful gift. What else do you sew?? :)
Austin is so cute, and blonde! People are always asking Alex and I where Braden got his blonde hair. I bet you get asked the same question about Austin. What a fun moment together!
Post a Comment