Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I am sick of....

How much houses cost here!!!! To get into a house here you start with a town home that is about $300,000, but since we have a growing family we need a 3 bedroom, so that is about $350,000. Then houses that are not total fixer uppers start at $450,000.
In the next few years we want to have another baby but three bedroom apartments start at $1800, isn't that crazy! I just get so frustrated some times, it isn't like we are lazy bums, or are totally in debt. Just a loving little family looking for a place to live that has a washer and dryer, is not upstairs, and a little space outside to play in. I try to remind myself of my many blessings and to be patient to move to a place where cheaper housing is a blessing. I am indeed blessed, but just a little frustrated right now.

4 comments:

Aggieland Mom said...

I know exactly how you feel. Those prices are what we faced in Connecticut. We paid $1800 for our 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath apartment from the 1970's. Move to Iowa! We pay a third of that! =)Of course you don't get the ocean beaches... which I must say I miss!

The Pollock Family said...

Amen. We are in the same boat. :(

Unknown said...

I can add beaches if you move to San Antonio!! Granted they are 3 hours away but housing is way cheaper out here. (brand new home 3-4bd. start at 110K) ...-move to texas, move to texas, move to texas-.... oh sorry I won't hypnotize you anymore. We wish you luck! Are you still thinking WA?

Tiffany Fackrell said...

um, just move to tri cities! We have a few rivers...that is close to the ocean right?!! HA!

the house prices there are outrageous!! That much money would buy you a mansion here!