Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, August 20, 2009






















Happy Annervesary Honey! I love you, and can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with you, wait....today is a part of eternity....hmmm, I'll have to work on that : ) You are the best thing to ever happen to me, it's been a great 5 years!

8 comments:

Anna said...

Congrats! Happy Anniversary!

Nick Wheeler said...

5 yrs? Wha? How did that happen? Crazy. Also, what's that on yo lip, boy?

Kevin and Eliza said...

Is the 20th your Anniversary? That is my sisters. Congrats you guys wow 5 years so crazy. Cute pictures.

Unknown said...

Whoohoo for 5 years!! Congrats you guys! Hope you celebrated fantastically.

Melissa and Lance Atkins said...

Hey! I was looking at your pictures and I was like, hey that's my old couch! One of those pictures is at our old apartment in California. Anyways, congratulations and happy aniversary! I am so glad you guys are planning a trip to visit us. It should be pretty cheap. Just find a good deal on plane tickets and then you have a free place to stay! Most of the entertainment should be free. We could just go to the beach and the waimea canyon and maybe do something at the Na Poli coast (which might cost a little bit of money, but not too much). They have a costco there so we could get food and bring it to our house so we wouldn't have to go out to eat too much. So, it should be pretty cheap!

Giles Fam said...

SUCH cute pics!! Congrats on your anniversary!!!!!

meng said...

is it summer? cause it is anniversary time. I love celebrating love. it is the BEST! Congrats! Love your hair!

Aggieland Mom said...

Happy 5th! Can I just say that your kids are BEAUTIFUL?! Isn't having one of each so much fun?