Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Disneyland, Santa Monica Pier and other random things
















We haven't posted for a while so I thought that we would update with some new pictures. Emma slept through the night for the first time last night!!! I am trying to follow some of the tips out of the book Babywise and after just one day I had my first real full night of sleep. It was wonderful. We have been up to a lot and hope that you enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah for Disneyland, Santa Monica Pier and WAY cute kids! Emma is a Doll, I just love her chubby cheeks and her big grins. Glad she is sleeping through the night. Keep it up. Austin is looking so grown up, where did that time go? We miss you guys and we're glad to "visit" through blogs.

Ryan and Melissa said...

It looks like you guys have had a busy and fun summer! Your family is so adorable! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Unknown said...

my gosh your girl is soooooooo freakin cute!