Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Picture Perfect

Here are some new pictures of Austin. I was a little crazy with the camera but I got some really cute pics of him. He loved the camera! It is like he knew what I was doing, it was so much fun, he would laugh gaze at the camera. He is sleeping in his room (before I would wake at every squeak and grunt, I was getting no sleep!) and he is doing well sleeping in his crib. It is so strange though he won't even make a peep but I know that he is awake...it is encouraging to me that I have instincts, I feel like I can do this! He is starting to grow some hair and we went to the Dr.'s and he is now 12lbs 1oz and in the 90th percentile for weight. We love him so much, he has brought so much joy to us!






This is the first time that he has grabbed and held on to his raddle. So cute!!!





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little man. Even the way he sleeps with one hand on his belly and one by his head. What a cutie! You can tell he's starting to have his own little personality! I'm starting to see Ben in him.

Nick Wheeler said...

He's so cute you guys. Good job on the baby making. You've got skillz.

Unknown said...

Oh he has the best little expressions on his face and I love it! Keep posting pictures of you guys and all the fun things you do. I will talk to you tonight!!

Anonymous said...

You have an adorable boy. Hope all is going well for you guys.

Ryan and Melissa said...

What a cutie he is! I'm still so excited for you guys and glad things are going well.

Monette and Mark said...

What adorable pictures. You captured some very happy expressions. He's so handsome. I'm glad you've realized you have motherly instincts. You can totally do the mom thing. You learn as you go.

Aggieland Mom said...

Oh he is just a doll! I love seeing pictures, so go camera crazy as often as you like!

becky ward said...

He is so adorable! I can't even decide which one of you he looks like. I guess just a perfect mix. And of course you can do this! (;

Anna said...

So Cute!!! I am glad that you are getting some sleep! How long does he sleep at night?

Tiffany Fackrell said...

He is ADORABLE!!!! i love the pic of him sleeping with his hand on his belly "oh man I am soooo full!!"

Sandy said...

He is so precious!! I loved those pictures and its so fun that you got so many of him smiling. I hope my daughter will be that photogenic, oh i hope she'll just come and soon hehehe. But I'm really happy for you that he's growing so well that is such a nice blessing.