Austin is now five weeks old! He is now smiling, giggling, and cooing, it is so much fun. We are now trying to get him to sleep in his crib in his own room. He rolled over on Sunday from his tummy to his back he has gained 4 pounds and grown 2 1/2 inches. I could never imagine missing the wonderful little moments that we share everyday!
Below are pictures from my Dad, Step-Mom, and little Sister's visit. We had so much fun going to the beach, the Ronald Reagan Library, and to the Ventura Harbor Museum.
I would love to hear from some of you fellow Mom's schedule for a typical day, and what kind of things you like to do with your babies. I would love to have some tips, if you have any, about scheduling or anything that you think that would be helpful for me to know. Thanks!
I would love to hear from some of you fellow Mom's schedule for a typical day, and what kind of things you like to do with your babies. I would love to have some tips, if you have any, about scheduling or anything that you think that would be helpful for me to know. Thanks!
Here is a picture of Grammy, Poppy, and Auntie Jay Jay! Thanks for visiting us, it was so much fun!
Captain, my Captain! Lead the way! We went to a look out tower over Ventura Harbor, here we are looking at the big freighters off shore.

What a sleepy baby boy, he had just gotten up from a nap. He is not quite long enough to not have his pants fit like an old man on him.
The Ronald Reagan Library was really fun to visit. We went the day after the Republican Debates. They were still taking everything down from the event. Airforce One is in the background. The whole plane was inside and we were allowed to walk on and see everything inside. It was really interesting.
The classic naked bath picture. Hey cutie!







9 comments:
You know I just realized I have never seen a picture of your dad! We are happy that they could come out to visit and you went to some cool places! I love all your pictures on your blog, Austin is such a cutie!!
Does Austin have some red tint in his hair? Adorable. And I love the picture of him in his cute towel. I am impressed that you are ready to move him to another room. I usually keep my babies in my room until they are 4-6 months...it's just easier with nursing at night.
OH, and schedules. THey are hard. I just like to read the "What To Expect...The First Year" book and look at the milestones that my baby should be approaching and work on those while my baby isn't sleeping.
he is so cute, i can't believe how big he is. It looks like you guys are doing well. we miss you lots.
I can't believe how fast these little ones grow. He is getting so big already!! And so so cute! As for schedules, I don't really remember Cambree having a good schedule until she was like 6 months...I pretty much just let her do her own thing, she was pretty colicy so she cried a lot of the time...She did love her bouncer...and I loved it too!!! it vibrated, and it was perfect size to put in the bathroom while I took a shower, Plus she loved the running water, so I could take a shower in peace and know nothing was happening to my baby because she was right there!!! I think I watched a lot of T.V. during those young baby days!!!! and if you find yourself getting bored, give me a call, I would love to chat!!! 208.757.1526
Grace's schedule for the first 3 months was sleep, eat, play, sleep eat, play... It was only when she started to stay awake for longer periods of time that I was able to start a schedule with her. Enjoy your time when he will sleep wherever you go, that will end soon enough. I schedule all my days activities now around Gracie's naps because she'll only go to sleep in her crib. Also, he'll change so fast you'll be changing your schedule to fit him every so often. The key is to make it work for both of you. What a handsome boy he is by the way!!!
I am so excited for you two! He is so cute. I can't wait until I get to see him in person. Love you guys
P.s. I forgot to tell you this, I hated nursing in public too, because Cambree hated putting a blanket over her head, but they have these things called Hooter hiders (I know, funny name) but you can order them on the internet, I didn't have one, but I have heard they are really really nice, and they come in really really cute fabrics, and I am totally getting one when I have another baby (not anytime soon, don't worry) You should check it out. I just googled it...i made sure it wouldn't bring up porn or anything...
That is so fun that your family came and visited. Austin is growing so much and is soooo adorable! I bet you just love having him in your family. Oh I can't wait till I have my little one I'm very jealous. Oh well only 3 1/2 weeks left.
Post a Comment