Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Eight Weeks Old



Austin was sick this last week with a chest cold, but is feeling much better now. He is on a nebulizer treatment, and cough medicine. He is doing so well, he slept for 6 hours the other night, whoo hoo! He is now 8 weeks old, and already growing into 3-6 month clothing. Most of his 0-3 clothes are too small. He is growing and changing everyday, it is such a blessing to have him in our family!


Here is Austin watching a Seattle Sonics Basketball game with Dad. I think that he will be just like his dad, his fascination with sports is already starting, he actually watched most of the game. It was hilarious!
Oh no the Sonics are loosing! Say it ain't so.


He loves to grab for the camera,


This is his FAVORITE place to lay and be, I love that it is on my shoulder. He is getting so big now that my arm falls asleep when he is on there too long, but I am not complaining!




Thank you Grandma Jones for sending this carrier to us! He is still getting used to it, he usually ends up crying and we have to take him out.

I like to get kisses Daddy!

He has a mobile over his crib that he loves to look at as you can tell from this picture.


Here are some pictures of Austin in 'big boy' clothes, he is so cute!

Austin loves his changing table. He almost always smiles and giggles when he lays there. Changing diapers can be fun!


Ben and I found a new apartment since our lease is up in the beginning of April, we are so excited to have a washer and dryer for the first time since we have been married! The apartment buildings are only 2 years old, and are out and away from the city so it is really quiet and pretty. Here is the floor plan. For those of you who have set your blog to private we would really like to be invited to see your blog (Milton's and McDonald's). We would like to respond to your comments! Our email is benandcortney@gmail.com.






This is our floor plan, it is aprox 970 sq ft, 120 sq ft bigger than what we are in now. Currently we are storing strollers and our cradle that we used in our living room. We feel like we are back in the Courtyard in apt 606! Just kidding!

7 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

That picture of Austin and Ben together is soooooo cute!! You guys definitely have one adorable little boy on your hands!

Monette and Mark said...

That looks like a nice place to move to. What a great find. I love all the cute pics of Austin. He's grown up so much already! Time flies!!

Unknown said...

Keep those pictures coming! I LOVE THEM! Austin is so big, what a stud! (I love your comments about each picture too) Your new apt. looks way nice! I am jealous, it is twice the size of ours. haha (we definitely are back at the Courtyard in 106 here...maybe even smaller) Plus the W/D makes it so much better.

Kevin and Eliza said...

Hello there Jones! I found your blog and sure enjoy looking at your little boy. He is very cute. Congratulations on having him. Have a wonderful day!
Eliza Larsen

becky ward said...

Austin has a great smile. I can't believe how quickly he is growing. And you will love that pack...especially in the summer when you want to go and out get some fresh air!

Congratulations on your new apartment. It looks very nice!

Anonymous said...

We are apartment hunting ourselves right now. It's pretty expensive out here. To find an apartment that has everything you want can be tough (well, for less than what you'd be paying for a motgage!!) I'm glad you guys found on that looks really nice. Austin really is beautiful! (I hope its ok to call a boy beautiful?) Handsome? Keep posting pictures I love them! Never think you're posting too many!

Aggieland Mom said...

I loved the pics of Austin. Isn't being a mommy so much fun? Alex didn't like his carrier too much either. Goodluck on the move!