Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Baby River







The day we flew home from the Make a Wish trip (Jan. 29th) my Brother in law Jacob and his wife Serenity had their baby girl. I had some reservations about when we were going on the the trip because the one person that we wanted to be there more than ever couldn't come. It was because of Jacob that Austin could have a normal enough life to go on a such a trip. I was a wreck flying home. You see River has a heart defect and it was a pretty big deal she was coming into the world. We didn't know how well she would do outside the womb. I'm happy to say she did pretty well!

I flew to Arizona to give a hand. River had a heart surgery soon after being born. Diane had been there and needed to go home a few days. So we arranged baby sitting and I went for four days. It was great to help someone out after all the help we had received. I was able to stay the night in the hospital and be general company for Serenity. I was even the first one to hold her other than mom and dad.

No comments: