Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day Four: Dinsey World and Pirates Leauge


























DISNEY WORLD!!!! I think I may have been more excited than the kids. We first went to Fantasy Land to ride the carousel. All carousels are Emma's favorite. She was in heaven with the one in Disney World. There were so many people there. I guess it was Brazil's Spring break and man there were tons of them. In huge groups, that would walk really slow. REALLY SLOW. I just got to the point that I would walk right through the middle of them. They didn't seem to mind. If you waited for them to get out of the way, you might just be there all day.

Fantasy Land had just been renovated so it was really busy, but fun. We went on the new Goofy roller coaster ride, Dumbo (now there are two identical Dumbo rides), Peter Pan, Met the Princesses and Mickey. We also took the kids to get dressed up at the Pirate's League. That was so fun. Emma was painted up to be like a mermaid, and Austin was Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. They had Austin swear in as a pirate and learn the secret handshake and password. Emma had her nails done and a color changing clip and necklace bestowed upon her. She was in heaven. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Greetings! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer a quick question I have about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com