Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Moses Lake Part 5
























We were lucky enough to go to the fair while we were up in Moses Lake! YUM. The first thing that comes to mind about the fair is FOOD. Space burgers especially. I crave them when I am pregnant, and when I am not. Who am I kidding? I really crave them all the time. And funnel cakes, lemonade, corn dogs...anyway you get the picture. I went to the Demo derby with my Dad and little Sister. Ben's cousin James Baker and his wife Nicki were driving as well as one of my boys I taught in Sunday school when I lived in Moses Lake for a summer, Easton Baker. It was a great time and James was in the top three. the kids loved going with the Jones side and going on rides with cousin Clayton. The Ferris wheel was a huge hit since they all got to go with Grandpa by themselves.

Emma loved her Aunties dress from prom so she played dress up, picking out shoes and "doing" her hair. It was really fun.

Austin can be a messy eater. When we eat spaghetti/lasagna/or something tomato based we have him take his shirt off. He went a step farther and just took everything off. We joked about our streaker eater.
We made Austin's favorite cookies while up there, thanks to Grammie. The rest of the world refers to them as egg cookies, Austin likes to call them egg cookies. For the longest time I had no idea what he was talking about. Then one day we were at the store, he picked up a box and brought them to me. "See!? Egg cookies! They are soooo yummy.".

We went and ate with Aunt Debbie, Aunt Kaycee, Cousin Angela, her boyfriend, and her kids Preston and Ariel in Ephrata. It was fun, and Aunt Kaycee gave quarters to the kids for the arcade.

Grammie found a University of Washington cheer dress for Emma, but that wouldn't fly with Poppi who is a Washington State fan. So they got Austin a WSU shirt. We got pretty funny looks with these two in tow when we went bowling. We even got a the comment "you know those are rival teams, right?". Yes sir, we know, that is why it is comical. Sheesh. Cheyanne, Auntie Julia's friend came too.

We spent lots of time outside at Grammie and Poppies. We picked raspberries, played on the play set, helped Poppie fix the sprinkler for the pasture, jumped on the trampoline, helped Mommy mow the yard, and just played. We loved going, it was so much fun.

No comments: