Sunday, January 6, 2013
Moses Lake Part 4 (Reunion, Port Angeles, and Seattle)
Emma and I went to Port Angeles for my ten year class reunion and we drove and stayed with my good friend Ellie Leinart Leonard, who graduated the year before I did. It was an AWESOME visit. We went to First Street Haven for cinnamon rolls, shopping downtown, celebrating Ellie's Birthday, meeting up with my friend Amber Wheeler. It was pretty amazing to see everyone at my reunion. I actually started to cry, I am such a goober. I hadn't been back and seen anyone in PA for 10 years. My parents moved the day after I graduated and them my Grandma moved soon afterwards so I hadn't made it back. We also went to see our old neighbor and friend Margie Todd. Ginny (Ellie's Mom) made a tent out of peas, and the garden was stocked with berries and veggies. Emma loved going out and exploring (and eating lots of berries). Emma and Charlotte were close friends and Emma loved going on the ferry. It was really fun and special to spend time with just Emma. Then when we dropped off Ellie and Charlotte and went to spend the night with Aunt Brenda and Uncle Ron, and were surprised to see our cousin Danielle! Aunt Brenda made us a yummy breakfast, we visited, then we started on our way home to Moses Lake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment