I figured out how to get my pictures off my blog and use them on Photoshop through Picasa. Did you know that all your photos from blogger are on an online account in Picasa? Did not figure that out till now. I was given a new computer for Christmas and it doesn't have all the pics from my blog on it so that is why the Picasa thing was so important. So with out further wait here are some of the pages that I have completed for my super long blog book. I have over 60 posts and debating about including my digital scrap book pages with it. If I do that I will have to split it up into separate books, so we shall see.


6 comments:
I love these! You will have to teach me your tricks and tell me the steps to create this. I want to make our blog (plus other pictures) into a book. I think I might switch to digital scrapbooking, just because it seems easier!?! I can't wait to see your completed book.
Okay, that is awesome. You're going to have to teach me how to do that when we see eachother this summer. I'm so lost when it comes to digital scrapbooking.
Those are beautiful! What a great job! It makes me want to learn.
I did not know that. That is awesome. THanks for telling me! I am so excited!
Hey! I have always wanted to do that!!!
You are doing a great job with your photoshop! The pages are looking great! We look forward to seeing you in a month!! Thanks for chatting with me yesterday! I appreciate it!
Post a Comment