Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, October 9, 2009

Figured it out...

Recently I posted about the terrible twos. I thought that Austin was being so hard because of that..little did I know that he is getting his six year molars right now!!! Yes, you read correctly. There was a week and a half that he was truely acting terrible, but now he is a lot better. They are not all the way in so I am bracing for more melt downs when they do, but I can tell you, I was very relieved that I figured it out!!! Not to say that he acts perfectly now, but the tantrums are much shorter, less in frequency, and and in degree. Poor kid, he has had all of his teeth come in early. He first had teeth come in at 3 months, by the time he was 4 months he had teeth on the top and bottom...I guess he will really be able to dig in this holiday season with all those chompers!

4 comments:

Christine said...

Oh that does make sense. Poor kid to have to go through that! But at least now you know and your little guy is back! :)

Giles Fam said...

Holy cow! Poor Kid!! I can't really relate. Cali didn't get her first tooth until she was nearly 1. Crazy.

Unknown said...

Glad you figured it out, poor Austin! 1st tooth at age 3 months, wow, I can't relate to that either (only 2 teeth here at age 9 months)

Hey is Ben still interested in applying out here? Let us know, and we can help get things rolling. :)

Justin and Stephanie said...

I am so glad that you were able to figure it all out. That poor kid. Too bad you had to endure those tantrums when a little Tylenol would have helped. You are such a great mom! You have the cutest kids! Give them kisses for us!