We have been so busy since Emma has come. Austin is growing like a weed and climbs everything. Here are some pictures, enjoy!

I really like this picture couldn't get it to turn around.

Here is the happy couple! Jacob, Ben's brother was married at the Mesa temple. Welcome to the family Serenity!

Austin Marriner Jones loves the Mariners! We went to a spring training game while we were in Arizona.

Smiley!!

Baby doll.

Emma and Dad hanging out.

Austin and I at the zoo. He loved feeding the giraffe.

Stoic little man! He is in the phase where he doesn't like to smile for the camera.

First picture of my Mom and Emma.

My Grandpa passed away right after Christmas. We love and miss you Grandpa Lloyd!
7 comments:
Oh, I'm so glad you posted more pictures!! Your kids are adorable!! How fun--I just want to squeeze them!!
Emma is a DOLL!! Austin is so cute and big! You look fantastic and i love your short hair. Oh you guys are just great and we miss you.
I think it should be a crime for one family to get all of the cute kids! Seriously your kids are so STINKIN ADORABLE!!! Plus you are uber skinny, way to go!!!! You all look great, and I can't wait to meet that little Emma! (I love her name, i am not sure if I have already told you that or not)
We miss you guys! Austin and Emma are both adorable. Can't believe how fast time goes! It seems like yesterday the newborn pictures were of Austin! Emma is gorgeous! Keep the pictures coming, we love 'em.
What a cute family! So happy for you guys. We miss you. You all look happy and healthy. Life is great with kids, isn't it!
i'm way out of it... i had no idea you guys had another kid! congrats.
Cute kids! I am sure the grandparents will spoil them rotten. Thanks for posting a picture of Jacobs wedding as well.
Post a Comment