Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pretty in Pink































She is finally here! We love our baby girl, she is wonderful. Austin loves his baby sister. He wants to cuddle with her all the time and smiles when he looks at her. She is a good little eater, we took her to the Dr today and she has gained weight, the Dr was suprised that she was heavier than when she was born. My milk did come in after a day and a half and when she is awake she will eat every hour and a half to two hours at a time.
Having a C-Section was wonderful. I have hardly been in any pain and I feel pretty good. Thanks for all of your comments, love and support, it means a lot!
P.S.- Hi Mom! Here are some more pics for you. We love you!





13 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

Congrats you guys!! You little girl is so beautiful!! Little girls are so much fun.. I'm excited for you!! How on earth are you in hardly any pain tho?? They must have you on some pretty good meds!! I'm excited to have a SCHEDULED c-section this time instead of going thru labor and then ending in a c-section. Glad to hear you're feeling well and that everything is good!! Congrats again!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful!! Glad you are feeling good, remember to take it easy and rest rest rest! I want to call you but I don't want to bug you, so don't answer unless you are ok to talk. :) We can swap notes!!

Love you guys and CONGRATS again!

Ben and Cortney said...

Go ahead and give her a call jen she would love to hear from you.

You have a pretty cute kid!

Ben

Ryan and Melissa said...

She is gorgeous! Congratulations to you all!

Christine said...

She is so sweet! I love that Austin is being such a great big brother. Did you guys do anything to prepare him for this? Or maybe he's too young? I'm getting nervous about Logan and a new sibling. Hope you guys are getting enough sleep!!!

Giles Fam said...

Oh, she is just adorable! Congrats again. THanks for updating us and posting new pics. Glad to hear you are feeling well!!

Kristin said...

Congrats guys... She is gorgeous!!! And I am sure Austin will be a great big brother!!

Aggieland Mom said...

She's beautiful! You guys make some good lookin kids, I tell you what! hehe Glad things are going well! You're a mommy of two!! Yay!

Sandy said...

Oh she is so adorable I just can't stop saying it. Congrats again Cortney I hope that things keep going great for you guys, and Austin continues to love his little sister.

Mrs. Wallace said...

She is adorable! Congrats on the new babe! How is it having two? I hope that you're getting good sleep & we wish you well!

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

Congrats to the two of you! She is a beautiful baby!

The Taylor Family said...

Congrats! She is so cute! Oh gosh we love baby girls! Brynn rules our house!!! Keep the pictures coming, they change so fast!

Aaron said...

WE LOVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL BABIES!!!