For my birthday Mindy took me to visit Port Angeles and Forks. So Mindy, Julia, Austin, and I piled in the van and made the trip. It was so much fun! We got to see a lot of my old haunts from high school, and all the beauty that the Olympic Peninsula offers! Thanks for the trip Min it was awesome! It is funny that I was so excited to go and see Forks since we have spent so much time making fun of it. Forks was the small town that we poked fun at all the time, all the hicks and big hair, now I brag that I went there, how weird!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Forks and Port Angeles Too!
For my birthday Mindy took me to visit Port Angeles and Forks. So Mindy, Julia, Austin, and I piled in the van and made the trip. It was so much fun! We got to see a lot of my old haunts from high school, and all the beauty that the Olympic Peninsula offers! Thanks for the trip Min it was awesome! It is funny that I was so excited to go and see Forks since we have spent so much time making fun of it. Forks was the small town that we poked fun at all the time, all the hicks and big hair, now I brag that I went there, how weird!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
So crazy cool! I can't wait until the new book comes out on SATURDAY! and this movie!! hehe Even crazier that you knew these places before the big hype!
Happy Birthday!! I totally forgot to call you on the 18th!!
Hey, Happy Birthday! (belated) I may just have to pick up these books one day... haha. You guys are too funny about it all. I'm one of those stubborn ones who won't read things after they become so popular. Like, I've never read Harry Potter either. I'm dumb.
Freak!! I am seriously so jealous! That is AWESOME! :) And I love that you ordered the same meal as Bella. A true fan
haha that makes me laugh you even ate the same food. you are so fun. i love it! we miss you guys!
That is so awesome!! It looks so beautiful there. It's too bad you didn't see Jacob or Edward :)
Hey I am totally glad to not feel sick, as I am sure you are! I also just finished Breaking Dawn and LOVED it!! Have you read it yet?
What fun. Happy late birthday! I loved the beautiful pictures.
RIGHT ON. I want to go there for our anniversary next month.
Post a Comment