I LOVE YOUR HAIR.. you look so good! You are the definition of a glowing pregnant woman. You look so happy! I LOVE Austin's cute little rolly polly legs too!!! SO CUTE! Warren looks so different.. holy cow! I haven't seen him since He was a junior in high school. Way cute family pictures!
Sounds and looks like you guys had so much fun. But holy cow 31/2 weeks is a long vacation! I bet about now you're ready for a vacation from your vacation. Isn't it funny how we look so forward to going and relaxing and that's never how it ends up. You're more tired when you get home than when you left! You have a beautiful family, glad you got to enjoy them. Now go put your feet up and relax you crazies! We love you.
Everyone looks so beautiful... but i cant help but notice a SPARKLING RING on someones finger in the last picture... no one told me JACOB was engaged lol!!! You look gorgeous Cortney!
You guys are the cutest ever!!! I can't remember if you told me what your having? Did I ask You? Have you found out yet?. . . Anyway those pictures turned out really nice. . . .has anyone ever told you that you remind them of America Ferrara, you remind me of her in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie only your not hispaniac!
7 comments:
you all look awesome in your little family pictures (soon to be outdated)!
I LOVE YOUR HAIR.. you look so good! You are the definition of a glowing pregnant woman. You look so happy! I LOVE Austin's cute little rolly polly legs too!!! SO CUTE! Warren looks so different.. holy cow! I haven't seen him since He was a junior in high school. Way cute family pictures!
Sounds and looks like you guys had so much fun. But holy cow 31/2 weeks is a long vacation! I bet about now you're ready for a vacation from your vacation. Isn't it funny how we look so forward to going and relaxing and that's never how it ends up. You're more tired when you get home than when you left! You have a beautiful family, glad you got to enjoy them. Now go put your feet up and relax you crazies! We love you.
I agree you look absolutely beautiful in your pictures! Great family pictures, and glad you can come home and relax too! :)
Everyone looks so beautiful... but i cant help but notice a SPARKLING RING on someones finger in the last picture... no one told me JACOB was engaged lol!!! You look gorgeous Cortney!
I love the family pictures! You guys all look so good together! Austin is getting so big! I can't believe it!
You guys are the cutest ever!!! I can't remember if you told me what your having? Did I ask You? Have you found out yet?. . . Anyway those pictures turned out really nice. . . .has anyone ever told you that you remind them of America Ferrara, you remind me of her in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie only your not hispaniac!
Post a Comment