Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sorry that it has been so long...Happy 50th Dad!


Yep the big 50, we love you Dad!
Great Grandma Dona, we had so much fun together.
Austin was fascinated with this balloon, the reflection is pretty cool in this pic.
We were able to go see the Fackrells, it was so nice to see you guys! Have fun down in Rexburg!
Ben's dad liked to show Austin around the farm.
Kisses from the baby goat Peppermint Pattie. OXOXOXOXO.
In his old age my dad needs help getting around. :)
Here is my Grandma Lois, Austin just got up from a nap so he was grumpy.
Hey farmer Joe!

Auntie Jay really enjoyed having us up there.
Three generations, Austin, Pappa Chuck, and Great Grandpa Vern.

Grandma Jones was so great with her little grandson, thanks for all the fun Mom!
Read it to me again Grandpa...
Here are some of the pictures from our trip to Washington. Austin and I went to surprise my dad for his 50th Birthday. He had no idea! We surprised him early in the morning before work. I called him and told him to get a package off the porch since the on-line tracking said that it was delivered and it was perishable. When he opened the door there we were! He hardly knew what to say, for the first time my dad was speechless ;) (just kidding dad!). We had so much fun!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Cortney I love your posts! Austin is adorable and I want to be able to hold him someday soon. What a fun surprise!! Cute family!

Anonymous said...

How big he's getting already!! I can't believe it. We miss you guys tons. Sorry about going private so fast. I sent you an invite. :)