Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cutie Pie

Austin loves to watch my cousins.

He is now sucking on his hands a lot. He has a lovey (his stuffed animal) that he likes to suck on and cuddle, it is really adorable.


Tired boy!


He looks so cute in his little sun hat that he got for Easter.
Here is the Ester basket that Austin and Ben shared. Happy Easter!

This is how he likes to sleep. Yeah spread eagle!


Flying with Daddy.




We are officially moved in! After moving into this apartment I could never imagine living in anything smaller, I ask myself, how did we ever fit into that other place? Ben has been able to come home everyday for lunch since he works right across the street. Ben has not been able to walk there though because he sprained his ankle. Before that he was really sick from a monster cold! Poor guy, can't catch a break!
Our new ward is great. It is really small and we have a Spanish speaking unit as half of the ward, and we have Sister Missionaries. I think that we might be the only couple with a baby. They were all so excited that we moved in that when I introduced myself in Relief Society they all clapped! It felt really good to be there.
Austin is cooing all the time now, I love it so much, he is so much fun. It seems like he is trying to say something to me, with his furrowed brow and serious expressions...it is so great! We just love this kid, he is so wonderful.

13 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

What cute pictures! I cant believe how big he is getting! He looks like a Jones! We had fun visiting with Stephanie and Becky and Warren this weekend! Wish we could have seen you too!

Unknown said...

I think Austin is the cutest, studliest, handsome boy I know!! We are glad you moved into a great apt. and great ward! Austin will be one spoiled boy in that ward it sounds like. We miss you!

becky ward said...

i love that picture of you and austin. you look great. and you have such a chunky, handsome, smiley baby. he looks like such a stud in his easter jacket.

Monette and Mark said...

He is growing so fast. He's such a handsome little man.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I must say Cutie Pie is an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

Congrats on the move. I think moving is the most stressful thing you can put yourself through!! Cute pictures! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Christine said...

Congrats on the new place! Austin is looking so good! It's so much fun to see how he is growing. Logan is growing about just as much. It's hard to believe they are only a day apart when they were supposed to be a couple of weeks!

The Taylor Family said...

Hey this is Becca, and I am tagging you! PLEASE come to my blog to see how it works! Thanks Becca

Tiffany Fackrell said...

My mom said she saw you guys at church and ranted about how BEAUTIFUL Austin is. She said even more perfect in person then in all of the pictures!!! Wish I could have been there!! (oh yeah, she said you looked GREAT too)!

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

Your baby is so adorable! Hopefully Ben recovers from the hurt foot quickly!

Giles Fam said...

What a cutie! It looks like he has such a nice complexion. It must be all that California sun! Oh, check out our blog. we're going private, and I want to make sure to send you an invitation.

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

What a great smile he has! So cute!

Christine said...

Hey Ben and Cortney! I'm so glad to see you're doing so well! Congrats on you cutie pie! He's adorable! I love all the pictures. Have a great day!