Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Busy Weekend

Yeah, Uncle Jacob came to see us! Can you see the family resemblance?
He loves his swing


Here is My Aunt Brenda, it was so great to see you guys!

I loved the look on Austin's face in this one.


Here is the whole gang. We had so much fun!
Here is the new apartment, I am so excited for the huge closets.
We did so much this last weekend. We went over to our friends house on Friday and on Saturday went whale watching. That was so much fun! We saw literally a thousand dolphins and a huge hump back whale that jumped straight out of the water! Our camera ran out of batteries though so we only have a few pics, but it was a wonderful experience that Ben and I will always remember. Austin stayed on shore at My Aunt and Uncle's. I was a little nervous to be away from him for so long out on a boat, but he was happy and content when we returned. What a good baby! On Sunday Ben's brother Jacob came into to town as a part of his spring break from college, and my Aunt and Uncle from Washington also came to visit. Jacob drove up to Santa Barbara with us to see my family. It was really fun to see everyone. And you remember that apartment that I showed? Well we are not moving there. We found an apartment across the street from Ben's work that is larger than where we are now that come with a garage. It is also cheaper that where we are! Ben will be able to come home everyday for lunch and walk to and from work. The only thing is that to take advantage of the special price we have to move in ten days. AHHHHH! So we have been busy preparing for that. I am really sad that it does not have a washer and dryer, but we will be saving thousands of dollars a year in rent if we take advantage of this special, so there was no way that I could justify spending the money for the other apartment. Anyway rent is paying someone else, not ourselves like with a mortgage! Austin is learning how to laugh and it is really fun. He is such a good little buddy!

6 comments:

meng said...

You can totally tell who ben's brother is. The verdict is still out on who i think austin look more like. I will let you know. we miss you and hope you are doing well.

becky ward said...

whale watching! how sweet would that be. you are looking great and i love the picture of austin, ben, and ben's brother. triplets! good luck with your new apartment. sounds perfect!

Unknown said...

What a cool thing to do... whale watching wow! That is great about the new apartment, you gotta love having a garage! That is what we want. And the location couldn't be better. In some of those pictures, Austin looks so much like you Cortney!! :)

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I can't get over how cute he is!!!! I really didn't expect anything less, but I can't stop looking at his pictures, he is just to adorable!!!!

Denisse said...

Cortney and Ben! What a cute little boy you have! Seriously! He's soooooo darn cute!!!! And I love his name...I have a little nephew Austin and Scott has a cousin Austin!!:) How fun is that? Looks like you guys are doing great and both of you look so happy and proud to be parents!!!! Both Scott and I are so happy for you! Austin is just perfect!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Cortney, When are you guys planning on coming up to Washington? Because we are moving back to rexburg on April 16th! David has two semesters left to finish, so we will be living in Rexburg until December! But yes, give me a call, I would love to talk to you!!!!