Austin is three weeks old! It is so much fun to watch him grow, he is getting bigger everyday. Ben's Mom came and visited, we had a fun time, and it was nice that she helped out. Thanks Grandma Jones! I had a migraine headache for two days so having help was very welcome. Is it just me or do you find out so many things after the baby comes no matter how much you read before they come? For example 19% of women have postpartum migraine headaches from hormones adjusting. Did you know that? I didn't until it happened to me! There is so much to learn :). But that is great since I like to read and learn. By the way here are some new pictures!

Here is Austin with his Great-Grandma Dawn. He is the first Great-Grand Baby on that side of the family.
Strike a pose!





8 comments:
Ahh Cortney & Ben, we wish we were there to see you all! Austin is growing and into such a little man. We hope you are feeling better and it is always great to have help. Have a great week!
I love it! What a handsome little man! I'm so glad that you told that little factoid about migraines. I had never had them until after I had Grace and then I got them so bad I could harldy function! My doctor never mentioned that hormone imbalance could be the reason, but that does make sense. It is so nice to have family come and help. You guys look so happy and healthy, what a blessing. We miss you!
He's just too cute! And you look so good, Cortney! I think we should do a "Rexburg Reunion" someday! We miss everyone!
Congratulations Courtney and Ben, he is so adorable! I hope that things get better and that you don't get anymore headaches. Your little family is so precious I hope Austin grows and continually brings Joy to your lives. We miss you guys! Oh and by the way courtney you look great! I want to look that good when my baby's three weeks old.
so cute!! Man I want to be on the beach!! Cortney you look GREAT!! and hopefully are feeling lots better. Give me a call if you ever need some grownup conversation!!
How fun to go to the beach! And your baby is adorable. Isn't being a mom so rewarding?!
Hey I want to go to the beach in January! No fair! =) Austin is adorable, keep posting pics!
What a beautiful little boy. How fun to have so much help and support from the family. It is fun to see Austin with his parents, grandparents and great-grandparents. We are sad to miss his blessing tomorrow. Please let us know how it goes. We love you!
Post a Comment