Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, October 26, 2007

Test Post

We just survived a miserable week of unbearably hot tempertures, fierce winds and just enough smoke to make your life completely miserable. Fortunately none of the fires here in Southern California threatened Camarillo, but they hit just about everywhere around us.....not fun.

I noticed that many of the people we knew in Rexburg have set up blogs, and thought it was a great way to keep in contact.

As most of you know, we are going to have a Baby in a couple of weeks and are extremely excited. I imagine that Cortney will be filling the blog with picture of him as we go along, but for now I better get back to work.

5 comments:

Sara Love said...

Yea! I love blogs! We found your blog thru the Mikesell's. We're so excited to read that you all are expecting a baby very soon. Do you know if it's a boy or girl? Hope you guys are doing well! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yay, you guys have a blog, I am so excited to be able to keep up on what is going on with you guys. I think you know ours but here is the link in case you don't. www.mjstrassburg.blogspot.com visit often~ Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Woohoo the blogging world is great! We love that you have a blog, and I can't wait to see your little boy. I am so very excited! And we are very glad to know you are safe from the fires, we can't believe how much damage has been done. We love you guys!

Aggieland Mom said...

Hi you two! We are so glad you have a blog now! We are glad you are safe and can't wait to hear about that new baby!

Anna said...

Hooray! I am so excited you guys have a blog. Now we will get to see pictures of the little guy and see more about what is going on in your life besides fantasy sports.