
Here is Cortney at about 30 weeks. The first four months were miserable for her, but the last few months have been pretty good. She is working 8-9 hours everyday with me at Amgen in Accounts Payable. She really enjoys her job, and they love having her around. She does a lot of the special projects for them, as well as works on the helpline answering questions for vendors and Amgen employees.

10 comments:
Cortney you look oh so cute pregnant! I love it and I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby boy who will be here soon!! Love you guys
I can't believe good you look pregnant! You seriously just have this little pop belly and nothing anywhere else. I blimped up ALL over. You carry it well my friend. I can't wait to see pictures of little Austin!!
Cortney you are adorable. We are waiting to hear too!
love ya!
You're looking good Cortney! Congratulations! We're so excited for you. Glad to hear all is going well for you!
Hey Jones Fam! We just found your blog...and I'm so glad so we can see pics of you prego (you look amazing by the way) and of your little one when he comes. Good luck with everything!
~Skyler & Lauren
Hey there! I was so excited to see your link on Jen Wheats blog! Congratulations on your baby. I am sure this baby is much anticipated. I am so excited to see you are doing well and can't wait to keep up on your life.
So glad to find your blog!! Cortney you look great - and also ready to have your baby by the look on your face!! Glad to know you guys are doing well.
Cortney you look great!!! We miss you and Ben so much. Congratulations, I added you to our blog hope you don't mind. Our address is http://sandyandryan.blogspot.com
Hey Ben and Cortney!! We're so glad to have a way to keep in touch. Our blog is mandmdahle.blogspot.com
Cortney! You are soooo cute pregnant! I'm soooo happy for you guys! When is the little one due? Boy or girl? Oh! how fun is that?!!!! Congrats!!!!! I saw bishop Hunsaker today and he told me that he was released...when I saw him today though it reminded me of all the awesome people of the 68th ward!
Post a Comment