The kids thought that Valentines Day was a hoot. Grandma Jones sent them a bunch of stuff int he mail and they talked bout it for days afterwards. "Is it going to be Valentines Day tomorrow?? Is Valentines Day over?? I like Valentines Day."
You know when your kids just do really cute things and you just have to get a picture even when it seems like such a random thing? Well the kids were giggling and whispering in Ben's ear and I couldn't resist taking a picture. They sure do know how to make things fun.
Even though we are in a rental we were allowed to paint. We had to pay for it, but it was soooo worth it. Our walls were way dirty and had flat paint on them (flat paint in a rental???) so thy really needed a fresh coat of paint. I really love it. I have never been able to paint since we were always in apartments and moved so often.

No comments:
Post a Comment