Our friend's Albert and Michelle in Thousand Oaks had an awesome car wash. We were amazed how may people came through and how many people came out to help. Some people knew us from our last ward and some didn't but heard about Austin and wanted to come and support our little guy. I think that almost 75 cars came through and they did such a great job washing that people would come back around and give an extra donation. Austin and Emma got in on some of the action and enjoyed themselves. They both LOVE car washes and talk about them all the time so this was a real treat. Thank you to everyone who came out to support us, especially to Albert!
2 comments:
this makes my heart want to burst! i love it so much.
What cute pictures! I love your hair, it is so long and beautiful! I love the t-shirt for Austin. That is awesome about all of the help and support.
Post a Comment