




I have been really bad about updating the blog. Since I have started to use photoshop and I am starting to really appreciate the artistic liberties I can take with it. I have started two blog books to no avail. Using the program offered to make the blog book after using photo shop is hard. I feel very limited in how things are laid out and it is always telling be that I have too much text in the boxes below my pictures. Maybe I am just not smart enough to figure it out. Anyway, this is the reason I have not updated to blog recently, since I feel no motivation. I think I might have found a solution though. I can cut and paste the text into Photoshop then hunt down the pics on my computer (I can cut and paste them, but not re-size them. Bummer.). It's just a lot of work. Does anyone have any suggestions? Included are some of the pages/pics I have completed for my digital scrapbook, which is what I want to turn my blog into.

3 comments:
Those are awesome scrapbook pages. What adorable pictures. I love the bow in your daughter's hair.
i love your scrapbook pages!!! they are soooo cute. i love to do digi scrapping too! i go to a website http://www.craftcrave.com/ with free embellishments and paper. you can download the stuff you want and build your own pages from scratch so you can position and re-size everything yourself. i've made a few books and calendars with all of my scrapbook pages! hopefully that helps!
I can't help, cause I have not a clue. But they are so cute. Great job!
Post a Comment