Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, February 5, 2009

IT'S A GIRL

Ok we alreay knew it was a girl, but for anyone who didnt there you go.

Emma Loraine Jones was born at 5:17 PM yesterday Febuary 4th 2009. She was delievered via C-section, and both mom and baby are in great health.

She weighed 8lbs 4oz and was 20 inches in length. Here are a few pictures of our precious new baby with a few of Austin mixed in because we havent done a post in so long.







Thank you everyone for all your prayers and support, and a special thanks to my mom for coming to help take care of Austin as I travel back and forth to the hospital.

Love you all!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray!! Love her name!! and Cortney when you are up to talking let me know, I had a c-section with Tyler (though haven't posted about it yet) but I would love to chat with you and I hope you get all the rest and recovery you can! Love you guys, and CONGRATS!!

Luke and Kate Darby said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you and glad that everything went well. She is beautiful.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

congrats!! I love her name!! Did you have a C section with Austin? I don't remember? I had one with Cambree, if you have any questions let me know. I hope adjusting is coming easily for you guys!! Both babes are ADORABLE!!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Emma is beautiful!!! I'm bummed that I don't live closer so that I can see her up close. Congrats

Unknown said...

omg i didn't even know you two were expecting again. congrats! i had a c-section too so i know what your going through cortney! girls are the best have fun guys!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Congrats!! What a beautiful little family!!

Christine said...

Congrats you guys! I love her name, it's beautiful, just like her. Cortney, I hope you have a speedy recovery. I wish I could help out. You guys have a beautiful family!!! I can't believe how big Austin is getting. He's so adorable!

Anna said...

Yay! CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy that everything went well. What a beautiful little girl!

Carissa said...

Yay! Congratulatios! We're so excited for you guys! She looks like such a sweet little girl! Glad to hear everything went well.

Giles Fam said...

Oh congrats, congrats! Glad you guys are doing well. She is adorable, and I LOVE her name!

The Dunham's said...

Congrats Ben and Cortney on your new addition! She looks so sweet! Glad everything is ok!! Enjoy!! And keep the pictures coming....

Monette and Mark said...

Congrats!! I hope you adjust well to having 2 kids. Some days I think I'm still adjusting. :) Take it easy. It's ok to have a messy house. We're so happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys and welcome EMMA! Yay! I had a c-section with Grace so if you have any questions or just want to chat CALL ME! We love and miss you guys! Congrats again!

Sandy said...

Oh yeah congrats guys! We are so happy for you, and we're glad that everything went okay. I hope you have a smooth transition from one child to two. She's adorable!

Christine said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for the two of you!