Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hey there








Go Prop 8!



Fire breathing dragon!





Pumpking boy and Momma

This last month has been busy! Austin had his first Halloween. We were both pumpkins! As you can see he had bright green hair, everyone at the trunk-or-treat thought that it was hilarious. He will forever be known as the baby with green hair at our friends ward down in Ventura. Our friends made this dragon from both of our cars that breathed smoke and had a cauldron. We love the Quigley's! Thanks for making Austin's first Halloween really memorable!
The elections were an exciting time at our house. Austin and I went and voted together, and all of us worked on the proposition 8 campaign. It passed! It is sad that there has been so much contention against members and vandalism of church buildings, but it seems to be getting better. We did not have any incidents, but had to see protests outside our beautiful temple on the news. We are happy that it passed and want to thank all of you who supported and prayed for this.
My mom and little brother Trevor came for Thanksgiving. The boys enjoyed staying up all hours of the night playing video games, and my mom and I had fun decorating Austin's and Baby girl's room. Dinner was good, but hard to make in out little kitchen! Okay all you University Courtyard vets remember out kitchens there in the small apartments? Yeah, that is like our kitchen now. So needless to say that having a big belly and my mom in the kitchen with me was crowded. Austin likes turkey and mashed potatoes. Much to my surprise and smug satisfaction of Ben Austin does not like sweet potatoes, not even with marshmallows! I was sad, Ben was ecstatic since he hates them. He was saying things like "Victory for us!!" and "We win!". Ughh.
We are continuing to have a roach problem in our apartment! It is so frustrating and gross!!!! I hope that we can get it fixed soon, please pray for us that we will! Ben is not bothered as much as I am by this whole thing he says "They're only bugs". I am so afraid for our kids to try and pick them and eat them if them see one. Double ughhh.







6 comments:

Christine said...

I love the green hair on Austin! I wouldn't have thought of that. Brilliant!
Sorry about the cockroaches... YUCK! I hope that gets taken care of soon.
Austin is becoming such a little man. He's just too cute!

Aaron said...

It was great having you guys with us for trunk-or-treat. I've been secretly putting cockroaches into your apartment to get you to move back to Camarillo.

Giles Fam said...

I totally love your guys' Halloween costumes...and Cortney, you look SOOO cute with your pregnant belly. LOVE IT! Keep updating!

Mrs. Wallace said...

So cute!!! I love your photos, Austin is adorable! You look so happy and we are happy for you. We miss you guys, and have yet to meet your little one.

Kevin and Eliza said...

I'm sorry about the roach problem in your house. Yuck!!! I wouldn't like them there either. Austin looks very cute with his green hair. I hope your pregnancy is going well. Merry Christmas!

Kim said...

Sorry Cart, my vote is against sweet potatoes too.