Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, August 22, 2008

Help!

So I changed our background not knowing that it would delete our links to all of you out there. If you woud like to make it easier for me please leave a comment, let's see who can come up with the most randaom one and I will award a prize! That way I do not have to surf through a bunch of posts to find your page. Thank you!!!!

15 comments:

Emily Katlyn West said...

Bernie Mac and Isaac Hayes huh??? man the black community had a rough week! Who's next Oprah?

Anna said...

I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
- Totie Fields

becky ward said...

i hate when that happens.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it sad that the only songs I ever have in my head anymore are off of Gracie's little people CD?

Unknown said...

hey courtney

Carissa said...

Nice background! hehe Ryan wishes I'd let him do that to our blog but only for the Utah Jazz or something!

Unknown said...

"Shicka-bom bom, shicka-bom bom"

According to David I say that alot and at random moments! :)

meng said...

what happened to the word RAD! no one every uses it anymore so i am going to work on bringing it back.

Aaron said...

shhh dont tell anyone but under all these clothes I'm naked

Christine said...

So I'm not good at random comments, but hope that you and the fam are well. give austin a hug from us.

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Beverly Hills... that's where I want to be! :)

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

Which one of these is an odd number?: A) two B)five C) Eight D) Robin Williams

Never laugh at a clown with a gun

Ryan and Melissa said...

Never, ever, under any circumstance, take a sleeping pill and a laxative the same night.

Jana and Rob said...

The dot above the "i" is called a tittle.

Justin and Stephanie said...

We love you!