Baby number two is on it's way. Our due date is Feb 16th, and we are so excited! The babies will be 1 year and 6 weeks apart. We will be so busy, but are excited to have another addition to our family!
17 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations you guys! You are brave! I hope you get lots of advice from Denisse Jensen, she knows how to do the two kids close together thing. I LOVE IT!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Call me sometime Cort, I'd love to chat.
OH MY GOSH! CONGRATS!! That is so so so exciting!! Babies are so worth it.. plus they will be good friends growing up since they'll be so close in age.. well hopefully anyways!!
How exciting!! I'm a little nervous about having mine just short of 18 months apart. Just over a year is pretty close. I hope you're feeling well. :) Congrats!!!
How wonderful! I hope you have a nice pregnancy without too much of the yucky stuff that can go on. Your little guy is getting so big. Austin is a cute boy.
Hey guys, remember us, the Spences from the 68th ward? Found you through the Mengs blog. Congratulations on the pregnancy. We just had our 2nd boy last month. It is a challenge but it is mostly good.
I have been meaning to post a congrats! Missed you in Seattle. I completely understand. I went to a couple of games last summer and the garlic fries were the worst. So, you are going to have to name him with a "D" name so you can be the ABCD family! lol!
hey its great to see you guys on here too. we were just thinking about you guys the other day too. weird! anyways congrats on the baby news and Austin looks so cute. man how time flys huh!
17 comments:
Congratulations you guys! You are brave! I hope you get lots of advice from Denisse Jensen, she knows how to do the two kids close together thing. I LOVE IT!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Call me sometime Cort, I'd love to chat.
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting!!
WOW!! Congratulations! That is so exciting. See you soon! :)
Yippee! Congratulations again, I am so happy and excited for you to have another little Jones-y running around. :)
Congratulations! That's exciting news!
OH MY GOSH! CONGRATS!! That is so so so exciting!! Babies are so worth it.. plus they will be good friends growing up since they'll be so close in age.. well hopefully anyways!!
How exciting!! I'm a little nervous about having mine just short of 18 months apart. Just over a year is pretty close. I hope you're feeling well. :) Congrats!!!
How wonderful! I hope you have a nice pregnancy without too much of the yucky stuff that can go on. Your little guy is getting so big. Austin is a cute boy.
Congrats! I don't think I could handle kids that close together.
Congrats!!! Hope you are feeling ok!
Congratulations! Austin is so cute! Ryan and I are excited for you guys!
Congratulations!! We are having a baby just two weeks before you. I can't believe you will have two!!! Good luck!!
That is AWESOME! Congrats!
congratulations. It's good to see you again.
Hey guys, remember us, the Spences from the 68th ward? Found you through the Mengs blog. Congratulations on the pregnancy. We just had our 2nd boy last month. It is a challenge but it is mostly good.
I have been meaning to post a congrats! Missed you in Seattle. I completely understand. I went to a couple of games last summer and the garlic fries were the worst. So, you are going to have to name him with a "D" name so you can be the ABCD family! lol!
hey its great to see you guys on here too. we were just thinking about you guys the other day too. weird! anyways congrats on the baby news and Austin looks so cute. man how time flys huh!
Post a Comment