
Okay, I know that some of you out there have been reading Twilight, so I decided that I would hop on the band wagon. I love it, in all it's choppy dialog, and melodramatic glory! When I first started reading it, I was considering putting it down but once I was caught up in Edwards character I just couldn't stop. The book was finished in a day (needless to say that no dishes were done that day!) and the next day I went on-line and ordered the next two books. another part that I loved talked about Port Angeles (PA). I graduated from PAHS, ate at the same restaraunt that Edward and Bella went (Bella Itallia) and have eaten the same entre that was mentioned (Mushroom Ravioli....mmmmm) and I worked at the department store that was mentioned (Gottschalks). I also knew what book store Bella was looking at (I used to go in there all the time). PA is a great place and I really enjoyed reading about it. I have also been to Forks High School, the description is amazingly accurate. So is the fourth book the last one? Does Edward continue in the rest of the books? Aaaahhh! I cannot wait till Tuesday when I get the next ones. And I hear that there is a movie coming out as well.....

8 comments:
Oh Cortney you are my new Twilight Fanatic! I am so jealous that you have been to places in the book! That is awesome. The 4th book does end Bella's story, I don't know about others. There is going to be a book all about Edward's perspective (go read the 1st ch. of Midnight Sun on Stephenie Meyers website) You will love Edwards character even MORE!! I can't wait for the movie in Dec. the trailer comes out tonight!!! I am such a freak! :) Enjoy the next books!
CORTNEY! I am so excited that you are another "Twilight" freak like me and Jen! =) That is so incredibly cool that you are from PA and have been to Forks! Wow!!!! Yes, Edward's character is in all of the books (thank goodness b/c I'm in love with him, don't tell Steve) haha! I pre-ordered "Breaking Dawn" for Aug, I can't wait to finally find out what happens. Go to www.twilightmoms.com, there's some cool forums and a news blog about the movie and stuff. "The Host" was great, totally different from the Twilight series but really good. It's a little slow in the beginning but keep reading!
oh and by the way, I'm totally pro-Edward but I still love Jacob! I hope Bella gets changed but I'm also secretly hoping there's another option...like Edward becoming human again or something. It's a stretch I know but a girl can dream!
You will love these books Cortney!! I'm so glad that you gave in and finally are reading them. You will become obsessed with Edward. Keep on reading. Her new book The Host is already out, and I'm expecting that one anytime in the mail.
I totally am on the band wagon! What do you think of the movie trailers? Who are you rooting for? Jacob or Edward???
I love the books too! I just finished the third one about a month ago! Thats awesome youve been to the places in forks and PA.. soo cool. Youll probably enjoy seeing it in the movie too!
Ok---I love that you loved the book. I'm getting my mother-in-law hooked on them now. The 4th and final book from Bella's perspective comes out Aug. 2nd...and Twilight the movie comes out Dec. 12th. I CAN'T wait!! Happy reading!!
Oh, and I am TOTALLY jealous that you know that area & that is so cool to hear how accurate the book is.
Hey cortney you are now one of the many addics join the club. Just wait you'll be telling random strangers about the book and how they should read it haha. But don't worry we're all freaks as Jen wheat said haha Hey will you send me your e-mail cause I am going private thanks.
Post a Comment