Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

We are back home

We are back home from the Hospital as of yesterday, and it sure does feel good to be home. Mom has been able to get quite a bit of sleep and is slowly but surely recoverying from he labor ordeal, and dealing with all the new struggles that come along with being a mom.

Austin is breastfeeding like a champ, and both he and mom are happy because her milk came in today and Austin has been drinking himself drunk and sleeping wonderfully.

Here are some more pictures (at my mothers request). I will try to get some of his goofy faces over the next couple of days, but this was the best I could do on short notice.







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! Goodness you guys, what a blessing to have a healthy happy little boy, who on top of all that SLEEPS! Whoo hoo!

Unknown said...

He is a handsome little guy. We are glad to know you are home and enjoying parenthood. And really glad that family is coming tomorrow to help out. What a blessing!

Anna said...

Austin is so adorable. I am so glad that things are going well and Cortney has been able to get some sleep. It becomes precious as the weeks go on. That is great that he is breastfeeding well. Braden and I are just getting things figured out after all this time. Enjoy your new little Austin!

Ryan and Melissa said...

Congratulations Ben and Cortney! What a cutie he is. We're excited for you and glad all is going well!

Monette and Mark said...

Glad you are all home now. Keep sleeping as much as you can. It's wonderful that he's eating so well. Enjoy getting to know him. It's great to be a parent isn't it?

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

Wow! You guys are parents!! That is so cool! Congratulations. He looks wonderful, and so cute!!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

What, You have a Blog?!!! YIPPEE!! I am actullay not even sure how I stumbled across it, but I am so glad that I did!! Your precious Austin is Adorable!!! hope all is going well, and I am excited for one more cool blog to check out!!!

The Fackrell's!

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

Congratulations!!! You guys did good, what a handsome little baby! I hope that Cortney's recovery goes well. Oh, and watch out...babies grow up MUCH TOO FAST!!! I'm so happy for you guys!