Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Staying alive....kind of

The contractions have stopped for the most part, but we go in on the 27th (due date) to be checked. Ben and I are so sick right now! Ben has bronchitis , sinusitis, among other things. I have the starting of a nasty head cold, sore throat, and ear infection. We are both useless right now, with no family around. I just want to cry! But it will be okay, hopefully we will be better before the baby comes, and with my brother visiting right now, he helps us out. I told Ben that before we have another baby we will be living closer to home. He smiled and said "whatever you want sweetie". Good man! :) We will not be having any family come down until Jan 4th, so pray that Ben and I will be better before the big day. Thank you all so much for your support, it is so nice to know that we have such good friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww... FEEL BETTER! We love you guys.

Anna said...

I hope you feel better soon! Good luck with everything.

Monette and Mark said...

I hope you guys get feeling better quickly. How was your Christmas? Good luck with baby waiting.