I have had contractions since Thursday. For about five or six hours on Friday the contractions were about 6-8 minutes a part, then they died away, and were about 15 minutes apart when I went to bed. It was like that all night, waking me up, pretty intense at times. Now they are about 10 minutes apart. We will be so relieved when we are able to actually have the baby. We are a little tired now but feeling a little more prepared since Ben is feeling better, and I am feeling better from our respiratory infections.
3 comments:
Hang in there, Austin is almost here and you guys will be great parents. Who knows maybe you will have one of the first babies of 2008!!
Well hope the time comes soon. I've been checking everyday to see if there is any news! Goodluck!
Cortney! I found the link to your blog on the Wheat's blog and I had to tell you how excited I am for you and Ben!!! I remember feeling so anxious when I was getting closer to deliver both of my kids! It's the coolest feeling! And with your first one it is so intense because you are wondering what is like and it what it feels to become a parent. It's wonderful Cortney!!! I'm so happy for you and Ben...I'm not going to lie it's hard work, it's 24/7 but they are sooooo worth it!
Post a Comment