Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Is it Baby time yet?

It is 9 days away from my due date. Yesterday at work I started to have contractions that I though were just Braxton Hicks, but they would not go away when I would get up, sit down, and then get up again, and were close together. They were timing about 5 minutes apart for a little over half an hour and then became more spread apart, with some becoming really painful. That lasted all night. Needless to say that I did not get any sleep. I stayed home from work today to rest up and am now having a few contractions. I hope that he will come sooner than later, we are really excited for his arrival!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo, we can't wait to see him and we wish you the best when the time comes! ooh we are excited for you guys!

becky ward said...

This is so exciting! Once you start having thos contractions the reality beings to set in. Good luck with everything! Can't wait to hear the good news.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Sounds like he's getting ready. I'm so excited for you guys. Yay Austin we're waiting for ya!

Kirk and Janelle Tingey said...

That's great news! Well, not that you're in pain, but that you are having contractions! Good Luck, and we can't wait to hear some good news :)