Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Baby Shower!!!!

Now this post is mostly for our families to show them the cute things that we were given for the baby since they all live so far away. Enjoy!


Here are some of our favorite things that we have received for the baby. Above is a matching bouncer and swing that was given by Ben's boss. He is super generous, thanks Bob!

For thoes of you who don't know I love the Nightmare Before Christmas! My friend Mindee loves it too and so she gave this to us. I love it!

Crocheted blanket, cardigan, hat and booties set, Star and moon hand made blanket, Ducky hand made blanket with crocheted edges.

Left to right; Planes and helicopter blanket (super soft, but I will share with Austin, promise!), Cat in the Hat onesie (thanks grandma!), Some of Ben's favorites: Tow truck outfit, Mariniers jumper. I love this diaper bag that was given to us from my Aunt and Uncle, the Peterson's. Super cute!

This is one of my favorite shirts, yeah mom rocks!

Left to right; Pooh bear outfit, red stripe/train, boat, car hand made crocheted edged blanket and burp clothe (thanks Stephanie!), "Thank Heaven for Little Boys" bib (one of Ben's favorites!), Black and white cover for breast feeding.



This is the beautiful crib set that my Mother-in-law, Diane, made. Thanks Mom, it is perfect! Thanks for all the time an effort that you put into it, Ben and I are grateful for the love you have for our family!

My friend Colleen who threw me the baby shower. She is so wonderful! Thank you so much!



Here are some treats from the baby shower. I wonder what the 'A' stands for? Hmmmmm....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it starting to feel real now? I remember feeling so anxious after the baby shower. I could hardly wait after that.

Unknown said...

Those look like great gifts for little Austin. Cute stuff!

Kristin said...

hey good to see you blogging!! Love the baby stuff... we can't wait to see the pics of the baby!!!

Sandy said...

Wow, I can't believe all the great stuff you have. I actually have the same swing too. Just think soon you'll have your little guy to fill them up! You look great too by the way, I'm jealous.

Kevin, Wendy, Ambria & Kylie said...

congrats on your pegnancy! We are so excited for you two!

The Taylor Family said...

All that boy stuff is so cute! Can you believe it is almost time for him to come? We are so excited and cant wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Is that Austin boy here yet!? Im getting so excited to see him!