Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, December 30, 2007

AUSTIN IS HERE!!!

Thats right I am a....



Austin MarrinerJones was born at 12:12 pm this afternoon (12/30/2007) after mommy went through several days of labor and a couple tough hours of pushing without any pain medication. She was such a brave trooper through all of it. He was 7 lbs 4 ounces, and 19 inches long.

Austin and mom are both as healthy as can be. Austin is the cutest, sweetest, and best behaved baby I have ever seen (ok I admitt have havent known a ton of them). He is already doing his breastfeeding just like he should, sleeping well, and only crying when he is trying to figure out what is going on. I love him so much. Fortnunately with cortney being so tired from la hbor I have been able to hold him almost non-stop for the last 8 hours, and it has been probably the 8 best hours of my life. Unfortunately Dad is pretty tired and had to come home to try to get some of his first sleep in days, so that is why he is putting this quick post out there for all to see.
I am just going to throw some of his pictures out there for all those waiting to see, with many more to follow.
Man I miss him already.
Here is Austin.....






















11 comments:

Dan and Dee said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie! We are glad mom and baby are doing well.
Happy New Year! It will be wonderful with little Austin here!
Of course U.Dan mentioned he came in time to be a tax deduction! Good Job Austin!
Congratulations to the new grandparents as well!
Love,
Aunt Dee

Dan and Dee said...

Congratulations from Aunt Dee and Uncle Dan.
What a cutie!
Happy New Year!

Kristin said...

Awwww he is sooooo cute!!!! Congrats we are soo happy he is here!!!

Nick Wheeler said...

Hah! I told my mom and she said, "Did Ben plan it like that so he could be a tax deduction?" Funny. Anyway, so happy for you guys. Glad to hear everything went well. You'll be great parents.

Anna said...

Congratulations you two. He's a good looking kid.

ammunk said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you both!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful way to welcome the New Year with a new little boy!! Way to go Cortney, we are glad you are both strong and healthy. Congratulations to your family. Austin is one lucky kid to have awesome parents like you two!

Monette and Mark said...

He's here yea!!! We're so excited for you guys. Way to go on a natural birth Cortney. Congrats.

Justin and Stephanie said...

Congratulations! Thank you for making us an aunt and uncle. He is a handsome little boy. We love him so much already! Way to go Cortney! You are a tough cookie. We are glad that you are doing well. Ben you are such a wonderful dad and husband. What a great way to celebrate the New Year!
Love,
Justin and Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations you guys. What a handsome little man. We're so happy for you. Way to go on the natural labor Cortney~! I'm super impressed!

becky ward said...

What a doll! I bet you are both just loving him to pieces! Congratulations! Glad to hear everyone is recovering well.