
Here is Ben and I standing in front of the Courtyard at our old apartment. That seems like such a long time ago!
So that this does not turn into another fantasy blog for my husband I thought that I should put something down. We only have seven more weeks to go and are excited to have our baby boy Austin finally come out and say hi! I am feeling good, I work over time every week (4-5 hours) but go to bed at 8:30. Ben thinks that I am crazy to go to be so early but I sometimes have to fight to stay up that long so that I can sleep through the night! Right now it is 4:45 am, and I can't sleep....I think that I might have gone too bed to early.
Our ward is fun. I am getting to serve in YW's right now. We have a small group of great girls, but they have a hard time bonding with one another. It is challenging to remember what it was like to be their age sometimes and I am not much older than them. I remember when I was a teenager and said, "I will never forget what it is like and how to be cool no matter how old I am ESPECIALLY when I am a mom!" If I only knew then what it would be like now! Ha!
But that is really all that is new. I am so excited to hold that baby in my arms, and to get to know him. My due date of Dec 27th is right around the corner, and it is strange to think that from that point on I will be a mom! I had better try and go back to bed.

7 comments:
Cortney... how do you like working with the Young Women. I've never had a calling in the YW, until today... I was just called as the YW president. Needless to say, I am feeling pretty overwhelmed. ANY tips you have please shoot them my way. I MISS YOU GUYS! I am so excited that we'll be seeing pictures of Austin on this blog in the not too distant future! YAY! I am so excited for you. Good for you going to bed at 8:30, get your sleep now my friend. Love ya!
Hey Cortney! I am glad to hear that I am not the only one up at that hour of the morning. I was up this morning at the same time just staring at the ceiling, and I want to bed at 11pm. I am glad that you are feeling well. I hope that the rest of your pregnancy continues to go well. How much longer are you going to work? I am excited for both of our little guys to come. I bet that Ben is as happy as Alex that you are having a boy. I am jealous that you have already decided on a name. Our little guy is nameless for now. We have a list of 5, but unfortunately cannot agree right now. I guess we will wait until we see him. Wow, so this was more like an email than a comment. Good luck and keep in touch!
I'm so excited for you guys to have your little one!! Being a mother is absolutely wonderful. I never knew you could feel so much love. I'm glad you are feeling good and still able to work. I agree with Jeanna. Get all the sleep you can now.
Cortney you will be the coolest (young at heart) mother! It is weird to be in YW and not feel much older, but it is oh so fun. I miss you!
Wow, seeing that picture really made me miss the Courtyard days :) What a good ward we had! Good luck in the YW's. Teenagers are funny things - but you'll know exactly what to do to help them out. Glad you are still feeling okay!
It sounds like you are doing great! And you will be a terrific mother. December will be here before you know it.
Hey guys it is Adam and Becca! Whats up! Diane just told us tonight at Thanksgiving Dinner that you guys have a blog! Cool! You look so cute pregnant!!! I cant believe you are due so soon!!! Check us out at www.thesixtaylorsinutah.blogspot.com Love Becca
Post a Comment